• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Info for Paul's new book????

BroadwayBlue

Sorry everyone ... I hate to start a new topic on this but I looked through the forums and can't find this info.

I'm looking for what type of info can/should we be sending Paul for his new book?

Pictures, Marti Reports, etc etc ...
I see some threads about not sending pics via email and info on where to send videos but I can't find info about still pics and other info. Is it still possible to send info in?

Could someone please post what type of info to send and how ... as well as an address if we're snail mailing?
I'd appreciate it!!!

Rich

P

PNewitt

Hi Rich,

For you and anyone else, you can snail mail the following to me at the GT/CS Registry:

1. VIN, Data plate info
2. Options, whether dealer or factory
3. Any interesting owner info (and car show awards?)
4. Orig. Invoice, and/or Marti Report (photocopy)
5. Photos, either as prints, or on a photoCD

Mail in a 8x10 or 5x7 (or letter size) to:

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

IF your GT/CS or HCS has new info, and/or a new owner since 1996, please let me know by snail mail, too. Include the VIN number, and any new info about the car.

p.s. Please don't e-mail info or photos, since it will "fry" my 56k modem (LOL!).

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

Thanks for the info Paul !!
I'll be sending you a packet including updated registry info.

Are you still looking at end of August for submissions?

Rich