• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

lucas light brackets

Eastcoast

Hey all, I'm trying to finish my project that has taken about 3 years. I bought the car almost a shell with many old nos parts in boxes that were purchased in the early to mid eighties. I have it mostly together now but now i'm finding I need some parts to finish. Currently I need the posts to mount the lucas lights. I may need some other of the special accessories but I'm not sure just yet. I was wondering if anyone would have some of the posts for sale and possibly some other things later. Everyone has been a great help. They say it takes a village to raise a child; this has been my child and this website has been the village Thanks

Dave

hicountrybob

Dave, I have the pedestal kits (the proper stuff, 'cause Tony Branda is way,way off) for $61.30 and also the proper screen kits for $29.00. email me, Bob Teets