• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang Milestones

Doug

Mustang Milestones 2007 – Today as I was picking up Friday’s USA today paper I noticed Mustang Milestones – Collectors Edition. In this issue it shows 12 Milestone Mustangs. And as you would expect the 1968 California Special was there. What I did not expect was the photo that they used is the car that I recently bought. - Doug

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

If you want I can send you a copy via email just send me your email address - please use PM unless you want everybody to know your address. Doug

BroadwayBlue

I was confused.

I thought this was an article in USA Today! :grin:
I didn't realize it was a book (special magazine)

That's why I was looking on the USA Today site. They actually have an article on Mustang Milestones though.

Thanks Doug!

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

I tried to include the article but the file was to large, all I could get in was the cover. Doug

Attachments

• Doug [1].pdf
    569.3 KB · Views: 52

rvrtrash

I guess I'll have to look for a copy. I'm curious what they think my Mustangs are worth.

Steve