• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Highly reccommend this service for rechroming

390cs68rcode

I sent off the upper dash trim piece to www.mrgusa.com to have them rechrome and redo the black camera case part. You send them your OEM core and they send you back one of their cores that is already reconditioned. I sent it off on Monday and today the new one arrived. They charged $57.50.

I am absolutely amazed at the quality. Chrome is great and the black is painted perfectly. I am sending another one to them on Friday.

Forgot to add:

they have speednuts for the CS script. Ordered 20 to have a few spare.

bbeatty

Glad hear they are still doing good work. I've heard nothing but great things about Mr G for years and years. ;D ;D ;D

Andrew

Thnaks for the tip.

I call Mr. G's to inquire about the center dash piece with A/C but they only work with plastic. I have the NOS dash bezel to install and was wondering if anyone knew how to match the finish with the A/C center panel?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 18