• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Restomod

Perkchiro

Wow is right. The interior alone must have been outrageously expensive. It's a neat and beautiful car and I bet a hoot to drive. He says he has 65 grand in receipts.

quicknick

Nice car! Tastefully done. I'm not a restomod fan, but that would definately look good in my collection. Nicholas

rvrtrash

If SBF means small block Ford, if you look at the picture of the right side of the engine, behind the alternator, you can see that the alum. intake extends under the valve cover so it would be an FE.

Steve

68gt390

davidathans said:
doesnt that look like a SBF?

David;
That's not a SBF (Small Block Ford). Takes up way too much of the engine bay. Plus, look at the angle of your valve covers and it will answer your question as will the manifold.

Don :wink: