• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shelby Hertz Convertible I rented for Galpin Show

case12

Here are a couple of pics of the Shelby Hertz at Galpin, Knotts, and the beach. AWESOME ride. Lots of looks and thumbs up. One pic is at Newport Beach and the other is at Galpin with my daugther Emily - Paul Newitt is taking the picture.:grin: Casey

Attachments

• SG1L5086a.JPG
    SG1L5086a.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 41
  • SG1L5123a.JPG
    SG1L5123a.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 57
  • SG1L4873a.JPG
    SG1L4873a.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 65
  • SG1L5089a.JPG
    SG1L5089a.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 35
  • SG1L5097a.JPG
    SG1L5097a.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 45
P

PNewitt

...and I got to drive it, too!

From their hotel to Downtown Disney (Rainforest Cafe), and then back to my hotel. We tore up Harbor Blvd, and Katella, right next to Disneyland. I was punchin' it without getting too much (cop) attention.

Pretty awesome ride!! You barely touch the throttle, and it wants to race!!

Cool gauges, and interior...and the exhaust note is awesome!!

thanks, Casey, for letting me drive some Hertz-Shelby history!

Paul :)

nates68

Casey You Said You Were Comming In Style. You Did. It Sure Was Great Seeing You At Galp. Check Tims ViDEO& Pictures Of Grassvalley Show. You Sure Did Look Cool In That Car.

Take Care, Nates68

HappyHour

Thats what I like to see!! There are a couple here in SF that rumble through the city...tourist on parade! :grin:

I remember reading info that the '68 GT-350 Rent-A-Racers went to Hertz and management when the fleet retired em.

Anyone know when these Shelby's will come on the auction block. Very limited!!