• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Fan shroud

Ruppstang

Steve if it has a C8 number and is not broken I may be interested. Picture? Marty

GT/CS S Code

BB shroud?

Does anyone know if the shroud for the 390 big block was a different part number to a small block shroud? We'd like to replace the missing shroud on our "S" code as it gets WAY too hot when we get bogged down in slow moving traffic or backed up in highway work zones. We were held up in slow traffic last year on our trip up to Kamloops for their big show and shine, and although it never boiled over the temp gauge would creep up until it was peg out at the top of the scale. Once we got moving again and got some air flowing through the radiator it would instantly drop back down to just below the centre of the guage.
Alternately, does anyone know of a suitable repro shroud being available that would work with our BB 390 engine?
Many thanks in advance,
Al

Mosesatm

NPD shows different part numbers for BB vs. SB, as does Branda.

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Sorry guys. False alarm. This is the email I got back when I asked the part number.

the ford part number is Eota-8146-DA

Maybe next time I'll ask a few questions before I post. Once again, sorry.

Steve