• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Transport fustratations

OP
OP
hatchdog

hatchdog

Attachments

• IMG_0529 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0529 - Copy.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
hatchdog

hatchdog

The GT/CS has landed!:grin:

My car purchased from Neil arrived in Spokane yesterday afternoon. I was able to meet the driver who also lives in Spokane at his home and take possession of my car. All is great with the car there is no transportation damage of any sort. My car had the pleasure of riding with a Porsche, Dodge Viper and an Austin Healy plus a few others. I was fortunate that the driver lives in Spokane as other than a stop in Kalispel MT he drove straight to Spokane. Three days transport time is pretty impressive.

The car is sitting in my garage now but my wife and I are planning a drive shortly. I did have a nice 40 minute drive from the truck drivers place to mine, sure was fun to drive it. Funny, it sure is small sitting next to my wife's Ford Edge which isn't that big of a car itself.

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: