• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Shelby Dress Up Kit

Mosesatm

Dang, is there an option the car doesn't have!!

I find it interesting that there were 19609 Sunlit Gold cars but only 568 of them (3%) had the Nugget Gold Decor seats. Another rare find for Jason. The Burgundy GT/CS flanked by the 2 Sunlit Gold coupes would make a very nice picture.

BTW how are you going to drive all those cars to Colorado, or Wyoming, or Yellowstone, or wherever for the group roundup?

Jason or Bill, if either of you are golfers the National Museum of Funeral History (no, that is not a joke) is having a golf tournament May 23rd. Let me know if you want to play and I'll see if someone will sponsor us. Unsponsored it's $225 per person.

390cs68rcode

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=1569;start=15#msg9500 date=1113430489]
Dang, is there an option the car doesn't have!!

I find it interesting that there were 19609 Sunlit Gold cars but only 568 of them (3%) had the Nugget Gold Decor seats. Another rare find for Jason. The Burgundy GT/CS flanked by the 2 Sunlit Gold coupes would make a very nice picture.

BTW how are you going to drive all those cars to Colorado, or Wyoming, or Yellowstone, or wherever for the group roundup?

Jason or Bill, if either of you are golfers the National Museum of Funeral History (no, that is not a joke) is having a golf tournament May 23rd. Let me know if you want to play and I'll see if someone will sponsor us. Unsponsored it's $225 per person.
[/quote]

I agree my 2 Sunlit Gold cars with the Royal Maroon (and maybe the 390 CS in Gulfstream Aqua) might make a good picture. ;D

Hmmm, maybe I will need some co drivers to bring my collection on the roundup. ;)

Golf? man, you don't even want to see me hook, slice and duff my way through 18 holes, I am NOT a golfer, but thanks.

It does have a few options eh? ;D

68sunlitgold

Let's see.....Sunlit Gold, got to love that color...but then again I may have a biased opinion. The car sounds nice, are you looking at a Sunlit Gold CS also?

Doug

390cs68rcode

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=1;threadid=1569;start=15#msg9510 date=1113447201]
Let's see.....Sunlit Gold, got to love that color...but then again I may have a biased opinion. The car sounds nice, are you looking at a Sunlit Gold CS also?

Doug
[/quote]

nope, it is Gulfstream Aqua with a 390 in it. ;D

Mosesatm

Hey Jason, I have 2 garages with 2 stalls each. I'm using only one garage right now so if you want to store that Gulfstream Aqua one here let me know. Just make sure you leave the keys so I can, uh, move it around once in a while. Gotta make sure the tires to flat spot. ;D

390cs68rcode

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=1;threadid=1569;start=15#msg9516 date=1113483909]
Hey Jason, I have 2 garages with 2 stalls each. I'm using only one garage right now so if you want to store that Gulfstream Aqua one here let me know. Just make sure you leave the keys so I can, uh, move it around once in a while. Gotta make sure the tires to flat spot. ;D
[/quote]

Funny, I have been saying the same thing to my buddy with a GT500 Vert. ;)

GTCSMustang

Hey Jason,

Does your new 390 car have an upper and lower console, or just the upper?

Scott

390cs68rcode

[quote author=GTCSMustang link=board=1;threadid=1569;start=15#msg9519 date=1113493875]
Hey Jason,

Does your new 390 car have an upper and lower console, or just the upper?

Scott
[/quote]

just upper. you got a lower for me? :)