• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. NJ Car Show April 26,2009

73pony

The Garden State Mustang Club (GSRMC) is holding a Mustang show on April 26, 2009 at Route 23 Automall in Butler NJ. This is a Ford power only show. Portion of the procedes for the benefit of Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). There will be 26 classes for cars and trucks (1st, 2nd, 3rd in each class), Plus trophies for Best Mustang, Best Ford, Best Modified, and Dealer's Choice. Pre-Registration (4/19) $15.00 Day of Show $20.00. For more info contact 73pony@optonline.net Call 201.265.8550

BroadwayBlue

I'm hoping to be there John with one or both cars and my nephew will probably be coming with his 07 Grabber Orange GT.

I'll mention it at an upcoming club meeting too. Maybe can get a few guys from the club to make the trip as well.