• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Possible J-Code in San Diego $12,500

gt bandit

This sounds suspect to me

"needs some TLC, in mint condition, this is a $30K car, you will love this car, $12, 500"

Why would anoyone sell a car in mint conditon !!! for 12,500 if you believe its worth 30k!!!!!!!

BroadwayBlue

This sounds suspect to me

"needs some TLC, in mint condition, this is a $30K car, you will love this car, $12, 500"

Why would anoyone sell a car in mint conditon !!! for 12,500 if you believe its worth 30k!!!!!!!

I think what he is trying to say is "If it was in mint condition it would be worth $30K car".
I don't think he's saying this car is in mint condition.
This car is in $12,500 condition :wink:
Still for that price would like to see pictures.

tworings

I believe this is the same car I saw at Del Mar - was not exactly what I would call "mint condition" then - but maybe things have changed since then :smile:

Attachments

• Del Mar CS1.jpg
    Del Mar CS1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Del Mar CS2.jpg
    Del Mar CS2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 41
  • GTCS Sign.jpg
    GTCS Sign.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 30