• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

07 GT/CS Spotted in St. Louis

Perkchiro

My son attends school in the St. Louis area and he spotted this GT/CS and snapped a photo. I like the license plate!

Attachments

• 07 GTCS.jpg
    07 GTCS.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 81

Caligirl

Hi all. This is my girl. I actually had these plates ordered and waiting at the State office before she even left Michigan. Thanks for making my morning. I went to check out the forum before starting my work day and was surprised to see her. Tell your son he's more than welcome to come to our club's (ShowMe Mustang) meeting on the 8th of August at JJ's in St. Charles.:smile:

OP
OP
Perkchiro

Perkchiro

Thanks I'll pass along the date and location. Here's my license plate, similar to yours:wink: .

Attachments

• Perks68GTCS.jpg
    Perks68GTCS.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 52

mmarsalone

Well this is a bad picture, but I already had GT CS on my Missouri plates. I'll let ya'll know when I register my car in Louisiana and give up my Missouri plates if anybody wants GT CS.

BTW - you need to get to JJ's early to get a seat. I sure miss my my friends in the SMMC. Linda, tell everyone "hello" for Matthew and myself.

Attachments

• Exterior_3 (Large).jpg
    Exterior_3 (Large).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 37

RetroMustangFan

JJ's in St. Charles

Caligirl, this is Perkchiro's son, (the one that took the pic of your car). I would love to come to your club sometime. Is it always during the week? I have class Monday thru Friday. Let me know. Thanks! Ryan

Caligirl

Hi Ryan, yes, our meetings are always the second Wednesday of the month. We will be at the Fords Unlimited show this Sunday, Aug 5th at J S McDonnell Park off of Adie Road from 8am till around 4pm if you can come check out some of our cars and meet some of the members. We will also be at Ted Drewes on Sunday, Aug 19th from noon til 2pm if that works out better for you. Hope to meet you soon.

Linda

skipcad

Cool personal tags

Cool tag! Here's a picture of my tag. Hope you guys like it. I just installed the honeycomb tail panel filler and the CDC sequential tail lights today. The panel really adds to the looks. Too bad Ford didn't have the foresight to offer such things...

Attachments

• IMG_0206b.jpg
    IMG_0206b.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 26

skipcad

Cool! That was one of my other choices. When I went to Dept. of motor vehicles to get the tags, the lady was real nice and we went through all of my choices, but I stuck with that one because it was my first. Hey, I see you have the painted mirror trim peices. I just saw a set that covers the whole mirror, so I might take another look at them!