• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 lucas lights hook up

karolscali

Hi Folks, I just purchased some lucas lights, i am missing the pedastels, i read Bob Teets is the person to contact? also confused on the electrical hook up, one has a red black lead out of them the other just has one lead out? what connectors does one use for hook up? i currently have gt fog lights set up now, in reguards to mounting do you install lights on lower grille trim? before you put on car. thanx Roland

hicountrybob

Hi Folks, I just purchased some lucas lights, i am missing the pedastels, i read Bob Teets is the person to contact? also confused on the electrical hook up, one has a red black lead out of them the other just has one lead out? what connectors does one use for hook up? i currently have gt fog lights set up now, in reguards to mounting do you install lights on lower grille trim? before you put on car. thanx Roland

Roland, give me a call one evening and I'll easily walk you thru it, no sweat Bob Teets here at 303-424-3866

dalorzo_f

Tony Branda sells the pedestals and mounting parts, with a pair of Ford/Shelby diagrams showing the pedestal install and the cutout locations for the mounting.

Sounds like your wires have been messed with if the two are different. or the casing has just been split off one. IIRC should be two bullet connectors...

hicountrybob

Tony Branda sells the pedestals and mounting parts, with a pair of Ford/Shelby diagrams showing the pedestal install and the cutout locations for the mounting.

Sounds like your wires have been messed with if the two are different. or the casing has just been split off one. IIRC should be two bullet connectors...

I sold those sets with the instructions to Branda and I believe he gets close to $100.00 for them. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. I ask $70.00 plus shipping. Thank you, High Country Bob Teets here.