• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale HCS for sale New Haven Craigslist

Guyman

Just saw this on Craigslist, bringing to anyone's attn $13500 obo

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/2787043787.html

The sister car to the 68" California Special or GT/CS there were only 251 of these cars made "by Ford" for the Colorado sales district. With only less than 100 of these cars surviving today this is the very last of the 23 that were produced with the 200ci. 3 speed stick combo. And it is a true survivor car with the original paint from Ford.
Along with buffing the paint back to a beautiful shine, over the last 7 years I have replaced only a few things to bring it up to a car worth showing i.e.. New outside: windshield, all weather stripping, front valence, one rocker cover, and exhaust. New inside: Dash pad, chrome plastic all, OEM style floor mats, and a tach where the clock was. Under the hood: the motor and trans were pulled and gone thru with all new gaskets and seals rebuilt Holley 1940 carb, replaced battery tray and radiator brace(Due to a battery leak, new paint and decals. The rest of the car is original ind in excellent condition. Only very slight bubbling in a few spots. Runs and drives wonderfully and looks great. Price is $13500 obo. Email or call me @ 410-350-1700 to come by and see this one of a kind Hight Country Special. Marti report in hand to prove it's the real thing.