• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS or HCS Stripe kits

hicountrybob

hey guys, I got a call from Steve Goehring tonight, (he's the guy that Paul, and me also,) suggest that is a good source for our stripe kits. Steve misplaced 2 names and phones #'s of inquiries for tape kits. One person was from Washington state. If any of this fits with you site members, he asks that you call him again. thanks, his home number in Sanger, Ca, is 1-559-875-8898 and best is evenings. bob teets

PFSlim

I called Steve to order new stripes for our GT/CS. What a great guy. We have not received the stripes yet but thus far, he has been great to work with. Has a lot of knowledge about the right colors of stripes. If anyone is looking, I would call him. Can't wait to get them to see what they look like.

Paul

PFSlim

We received our stripes yesterday in the mail from Steve. They look great. We will install on our car in the next two weeks.

Once again, if someone is looking for stripes, this is your guy. Huge amount of knowledge - great experience to talk to. However, you need to give him some lead time. It may take a few weeks to get the stripes.

Paul

OP
OP
H

hicountrybob

[quote author=PFSlim link=board=1;threadid=1116;start=0#msg6465 date=1100205023]
I need to order a new stripe kit for our GT/CS. Do you know how much he charges?

Paul, I believe it was $85.00 per set, at least it was that price this past year and I assume it hasn't since then. Please. Call him and post his price for our "brothers" here on site, would you? Thanks, hicountry BOB

[/quote]

PFSlim

You are correct sir. New stripe kit = $85.00. You order the kit, receive it, if you like it, send him the money!!

Pretty uncommon way of doing business these days but you got to love it!

Paul