• The intent of this Restoration Reference forum is to provide a collection of technical, accurate details to help others in their restorations. These Reference Articles can include photos, descriptions, diagrams, part numbers, concours rules, etc.

PLEASE ONLY POST VARIFIED INFORMATION. This is a technical forum and the information needs to be as accurate as possible. Please don't post things you've heard second hand or think you remember reading somewhere.

You may reply to an Article, but only if it serves to give more information or clarify a detail in that Article. These should be a presentation of fact more than a discussion. Off-topic responses will be deleted or moved.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Specialized Color Stripe Kits?

Jonc

Does anyone know of a source for non-standard color stripe kits for CS GT 68?
I need a set in Wimbledon white.
Thanks,
Jon

hicountrybob

Go to Display Advertising (Jim O'Brian) at 1-559-266-0231 for your Cal Sp stripe kit in the color you wish. Bob here.

CaliStang68

Greetings,

How does one know what color the stripe color on thier CS should be or how can it be verfied to ensure the stripe color is correct? I have (per the Marti report) a 68CS non GT, Highland green, black vinyl top with black interior.

Thanks
Rick

somethingspecial

White

The only color stripe I have seen associated with the Highland Green is White. Bob Teets put a Gold Stripe on his Highland Green HCS and it looks Awesome. (Gold never offered from factory)