• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Well Restored Red '68 GT/CS

Mosesatm

Ok all you concours folks how does this one look?

Attachments

• Red Car.jpg
    Red Car.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 94

Ruppstang

Shock tower caps are the wrong color,wrong clamps on the heater hoses and gas lines, exhaust is wrong. Shocks are wrong. has no jack tabs on the lower control arms and has grease zerts. It is a pretty nice car though. It also has GT cap on a non GT car. Marty

sam

The stripes placement doesn't look quite right to me. But a pretty nice car indeed.
Sam

ari guy

There is also an inline fuel filter down by the fuel pump..........maybe 'dealer added' lol
Doc.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The fog light brackets don't line up with the lights. Not sure which are incorrectly installed.

CougarCJ

Tastefull restoration

All in all, it is a nicely done car. Props to the person(s) who restored it.

IMHO, I prefer it the way it is, rather than following strict MCA concours guidelines.
I am planning the GT treatment on my car too. i.e. dual exhausts with GT rear valance, leaning towards 15x7 GT wheels too.

candycal

Smine.

Well, I just bought it. So another fine GT/CS coming to Australia. It was helpful to be able to read knowledgable people's comments on this car and others, it's a great resource. I was also getting advice/tips, offers of help and just general GT/CS chit chat behind the scenes which I greatly appreciate. Looking forward to keeping in touch through the forum although I think I must change my username, I've seen someone who's been here longer than me with a similar name.