• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD would like to trade a 1965 ford 4x4 truck for HCSorCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a 1965 Ford short wheel base fleetside 4x4 truck that I would like to trade for a HCS or CS or GTCS. ANY CONDITION. My truck is rust free except spots in the bed needs from two boxes and center piece(local metal fab quoted $200 for metal needed) and a core support(have guys name in arizona that will sell rust free one for$125) everything else is almost perfect. I have the original 3 speed on the column but I have put a auto to the column in it. I have a fresh built 302 2v and C-6 tranny for it. It did not have a tranfser case when I bought it. It has a $1200 12 1/2" Lift kit and 32.5 tires with about 80% life left. Can get title. It was bought from a friend in Alabama. His grandfather was the second owner. He bought from the railroal company in 68. I had a house fire in February of this year and lost my 69mach1. I really want a mustang again. I will let the truck go for $1500 and buy a car from someone else on here if we can work something out. I have all the chrome and trim for the truck. Pictures can be seen at the site below. Thanks, Kent

69mach1@sbcglobal.net

"http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/69...bal.net/lst?&.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.view=t"

You will have to cut and paste the link above into your browser. It keep checking my email instead of the whole link. Thanks again, Kent

Oh! By the way I am in Jacksonville Florida. I have no trailor or truck.

OP
OP
G

I forgot to mention 6cyl or 8cyl I don't care as Long as its a true car

I forgot to mention 6cyl or 8cyl I don't care as Long as its a true car :D

Status
Not open for further replies.