• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS/GT - Denver Area - Newspaper Ad

Dutchman

Hi Folks,

Saw this ad in this weekend's addition of the Denver Post. Thought someone in this forum might be interested in checking it out :D:

Classic Cars, Antique & Special Interest - 1968 MUSTANG CSGT, red, V8, auto, 43k mi. Best 303-881-9429

I haven't called since I just acquired a '66 HCS for myself!! ;D

Bruce

68sunlitgold

This could be a possible "HCS" if the DSO is "51" and someone restored it to a CS instead, worth looking into.
Doug

Just got home, saw this post and called. Sorry it is gone was the reply; Didnot fine out much except the voice told me it was "nice". Wish that i knew more or had called sooner

I am the person who purchased this car. It is really an HCS car. It is very nice looking in and out, #'s match and runs well too. Called right away, went to see and bought it on the spot. Sorry guys.

Gary

classicsguy

Just one word CONGRATULATIONS on your new purchase. Please post pictures for all of us to see and keep us posted .