• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2003 MCA National Show

RacingFan

Has anyone heard the dates/location of the next National MCA Show? I didn't find it on the MCA website.

What are everyones thoughts about attending in mass, representing Jon's California Special.Com clientele?
Might be a great chance to get all of the cars in one place, wouldn't that be incredible? 50 or so GT/CS's lined up?

Just a thought...

rjw

The 2003 National Show Schedule is as follows:
May 2-4, 2003 Pigeon Forge, TN
May 22-25, 2003 Houston, TX
July 17-20, 2003 Sturbridge, MA
August 8-10, 2003 Dearborn, MI
Grand National is August 28-31, 2003 Augusta, GA :)

StraightSix

Hiya guys and gals! It's been a while since I posted here... sorry for the absence. How's everyone?

Anyway, a nice bonus has re-fueled my funding for getting my GT/CS back on the road! The only real thing keeping it off right now is seat belts, minor brake work, and valid tags.

I will DEFINITELY be going to this one:
[quote author=rjw link=board=1;threadid=86;start=0#314 date=1035578660]
May 22-25, 2003 Houston, TX
[/quote]

It's right here in town! I expect to be driving the 'stang there... anybody else like to join me?

-Winston

quicknick

We are taking the CS to the Dearborn show this year for sure. We live in west Michigan, only 3 hours from the show.
We are traveling with 4 other awesome Mustangs to make the trek out east.
Anyone wanting to join us is more than welcomed. E mail me and lets get hooked up or let me know if you are going to attend with your CS.

StraightSix

Sorry to say that that's too much of a drive for myself and the wife... have fun!

I know that there are some other Texans (and maybe some Louisiana folks too) on these boards... anybody care to join us in Houston?

-Winston

bish

I'll be attending the Dearborn show. Only 45 min from me ;D

Talan423

i'll also be at the dearborn show, only about 15 minutes from me. hopefully i'll have my car finished by then.

OP
OP
R

RacingFan

I think I am up for the Tennessee show and the Mass show. Would love to get out to Dearborn, but it is a little haul from eastern Virginia! I should have my new GT/CS completed in January/February. Doesn't need much, will be posting some pics in the gallery soon.

StraightSix

*BUMP* :)

Anybody planning on attending the Houston show? I could've sworn that we had some new TX people on the boards lately...

-Winston