• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS for Sale in Long Beach

BobbyMac

Gulfstream Aqua

I had one of these brand new in Jan. 68. I'm looking to buy !
Tell me what I need 2 no!!

Pete60

68 claifornia special

If you would like I have one for 16,000.00 I am new to this site so don't really know how to get you my info and pictures of my mustang. So if you want my e-mail is Maribeth_4@msn.com. It is my wifes e-mail so just e-mail me and I will send you the pictures.

pete60

hicountrybob

If you would like I have one for 16,000.00 I am new to this site so don't really know how to get you my info and pictures of my mustang. So if you want my e-mail is Maribeth_4@msn.com. It is my wifes e-mail so just e-mail me and I will send you the pictures.

pete60
Pete, FUI, you need to let this site know that your car is in PUEBLO, Colo., 90 miles south of Denver on I-70, not in California. From your description, as we talked and emailed, it sounds like a decent car and you just might find a buyer for it from this site. Good luck. Bob Teets here.