• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fun at Texas Motor speedway

asahlstein

We drove the GT/CS to the Nascar race this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend and had a 2007 car park right next to us. It was amazing the response from people at seeing old and new together.The valet attendants told us that other fans would walk past such cars as a Maserati Zagato and $150,000 Mercedes to get pictures of our cars.I have attached a few photos in My Gallery. I have also included a link the very nice people who own the new 2007 C/S.

http://www.acexoticcarriers.com/CAR_of_the_Month-12005.html

Thanks Art in Texas

Last edited:

case12

Nice car! I used to live 10 mins from the speedway in Trophy Club. Watched them build it. Everything is big in Texas. Casey

PFSlim

I have been to that speedway several of times. Would have never, ever thought about bringing my GT/CS on race weekend. Looks very cool though. How did you get such a good protected parking spot??

Paul

OP
OP
asahlstein

asahlstein

I learned that you do not have to have a PSL parking ticket if you use the Valet Parking at the very front. Just tip the parking attendants well and they placed me in "reserved Valet parking" directly next to their stand. I was very pleased as they allowed people to look and take pictures, but not touch..

Thanks Art