• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need your Help & Input (for the Registry Book)

P

PNewitt

As I work on the book, I'll have some questions for you about finding things, your expertise, photos I'll need, or to just "run things by you".

This is part of how you can take part in how this new book is put together.

Questions:

1. Is there an official Ford "C" Stripe chart out there for '68 Mustangs? Colors of stripes on which body color / interior color?

2. Any objection to the size of owners' cars photos in the GT/CS Registry (probably in color) at 1-1/4" tall by 2" wide each? I would probably put 18 photos (with VIN under each one) per page (8-1/2" x 11").

thanks,
Paul N. 8)

case12

Paul, I think the C stripes are listed with the accent stripe colors in the 68 mustang spec book under mustang color and trim. The stripe colors are listed as: black, white, red, blue and gold and they are noted in a matrix as to which exterior colors they go with and there are notes that are very specific that certain exterior tape colors can only be used with certain interior and exterior color combos. (Example: red tape may only be used on a diamond blue exterior IF red interior is also with that car). Gold is a footnote and may only be used with Highland Green and Raven Black with certain interior colors. If you need me to copy the page and send it to you, let me know. Casey