• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS J-code 4 speed on E bay

franklinair

Body color. I had my green C/S panel repainted to match the body color. (It was also painted silver/argent when I bought it.) Not a big deal.

Neil

Attachments

• Green GTCS 010.jpg
    Green GTCS 010.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Midnight Special

Body color. I had my green C/S panel repainted to match the body color. (It was also painted silver/argent when I bought it.) Not a big deal.

Neil

...Yes, body color is correct, but I like the argent panel and missing trunk stripe on my green CS. It gives it a real "Shelby" appeal from behind IMO :)

Attachments

• IM003289.JPG
    IM003289.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 103

68 special

Were any of the engine options available with dual point distributor?

Personally, I like it a lot. Wasn't sure if I'd like the interior color, but it grows on you. Pretty darn clean car too. I like the tail panel on this one.
I'd be surprised if he doesn't get what he is asking.

Bret