• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

428 CJ Fastback

390cs68rcode

that was the exact car I almost bought instead of my red fastback CJ. It was priced at $59k. This was before he put 5-10k of work into the motor. That car was owned by someone in College Station (90 miles from Houston). The car has some rought edges and will be a hard sell for anything over 65k.

68gt390

If he put that kind of money into the engine, I sure hope it looks better than the picture they have posted on that site. From the looks of that picture, it needs a lot of work.

Don

390cs68rcode

68gt390 said:
If he put that kind of money into the engine, I sure hope it looks better than the picture they have posted on that site. From the looks of that picture, it needs a lot of work.

Don

he told me he found all correct pieces for the motor (block included). I assume he is trying to show it is original and not repro stuff. I agree he should have painted the air cleaner.