• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wimbleton White Paint

rvrtrash

???I'm starting to repaint my car, doing the A pillars, top part of the firewall, and the white that I'm spraying really looks cream colored. All the pictures I've seen of white cars look white, not beige, and I was wondering if it really is an off-white or is my paint shop just not getting it right. They've mixed two different quarts and they both look the same to me.
Steve

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Never mind. I cleaned up an area where the taillight panel was with thinner and then shot some paint onto a spray test card and the colors match. I guess it just wasn't what I expected. Hopefully in the sun, it'll look better or it might grow on me.
Steve

Calspecialdreamer

Hey NidSteve,

I like it when people answer their own posts! Makes it easier for us to look up the answer!