• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anything wrong with this picture?

Midnight Special

Umm, yeah, the car is insured.:wink:

...Gotta hand it to you tho Rhonda. You indeed bring alot of color, creative means and honesty to the site. Keep in mind however that there are some things insurance may not cover. Like.......like..... if you ever break down and need to be towed; DON'T attach a cable to the a-arms and tie it off to a telegraph pole across the railroad tracks!
;-)

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Tim, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.:smile:

Sorry about all this Neil, I think he`s waiting on a part for the speedometer cable or something.
I`m beginning to think it is only getting fixed so that I will sell the car.

Mosesatm

Tim, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.:smile:

Sorry about all this Neil, I think he`s waiting on a part for the speedometer cable or something.
I`m beginning to think it is only getting fixed so that I will sell the car.

Maybe he's just stalling because he can't figure out how to safely get the car off the ramps!

hotrodgrany

OK , I saw it first hand today. Just two ladies with their GT/CS's and some other picture that were taken today. VACATION in Ruthon, MN. Just having fantastic time. I made her get behind the wheel of mine and I think this one fits her too. We forgot to take pics, of both of us with the little green GT/CS on the prairie. Rhonda, thanks for making this day very special. HRG

Attachments

• Ruthton, MN @ Rhonda's 0011.JPG
    Ruthton, MN @ Rhonda's 0011.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Ruthton, MN @ Rhonda's 0066.JPG
    Ruthton, MN @ Rhonda's 0066.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 38
  • Ruthton, MN @ Rhonda's 0088.JPG
    Ruthton, MN @ Rhonda's 0088.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

:smile: It was wonderful having you here today Kathy, my family and I greatly enjoyed your company. Your car is truly a piece of art. I could`nt take my eyes off of it! My daughters and their friends thought you were extremely cool. :cool: :cool: :cool:
You and I had a great talk about Mustangs and lots of other stuff. :smile: Lunch was great and I definitely owe you one.
You are my bestes friend and I can`t wait to get together with you again.
I will post my pics when I figure out how to resize them.:wink:
You are truly a very cool Hotrodgrany.:cool: :cool: :cool:

You are the original Mustang Sally!!!:thumb:

Midnight Special

...Hey! Cool!! So great you two getting together!!

Now Rhonda, hurry up and get that car fixed! I'm afraid it's going to become a landmark! 'Reminds me of a B-17 Bomber in Oregon that was raised up & used as a gas station ;-)

Attachments

• bgas.jpg
    bgas.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 32

Doug

'Reminds me of a B-17 Bomber in Oregon that was raised up & used as a gas station ;-)

I saw that landmark about a year ago - no longer a gas station. It's closed.

BroadwayBlue

Now Rhonda, hurry up and get that car fixed! I'm afraid it's going to become a landmark! 'Reminds me of a B-17 Bomber in Oregon that was raised up & used as a gas station ;-)

Cool picture Tim!

Exactly how much weight can an empty 55 gal drum support and for how long?

rvrtrash

I used to get gas there sometimes, when I lived in Portland.

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Thanks for all the comments on the car everyone.
Tim, the photo of the airplane is priceless! That would have been a cool place to visit.

I am happy to announce that my GT/CS is now down off the barrells and is safely on the ground without a new scratch on it. It still has no brakes or a battery that will charge:icon_bore , but at least it`s on the ground and back in my backyard.:grin:
The pics I have of Kathy and I (from her visit on Tuesday) are pretty much exact copies of the ones she posted since my daughter was taking the pics with both our cameras, but while I got ahold of the camera I snapped these pics of Kathy`s car. It is just too pretty for words. I thought the pic I took of the back window was awesome!

Attachments

• Kathysvisit2008 189.jpg
    Kathysvisit2008 189.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Kathysvisit2008 190.jpg
    Kathysvisit2008 190.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 31

390cs68rcode

'Reminds me of a B-17 Bomber in Oregon that was raised up & used as a gas station ;-)

I saw that landmark about a year ago - no longer a gas station. It's closed.

they have something similar in New Zealand. Of course we had to stop and have lunch there. The kids loved it.

hotrodgrany

Thanks for all the comments on the car everyone.
Tim, the photo of the airplane is priceless! That would have been a cool place to visit.

I am happy to announce that my GT/CS is now down off the barrells and is safely on the ground without a new scratch on it. It still has no brakes or a battery that will charge:icon_bore , but at least it`s on the ground and back in my backyard.:grin:
The pics I have of Kathy and I (from her visit on Tuesday) are pretty much exact copies of the ones she posted since my daughter was taking the pics with both our cameras, but while I got ahold of the camera I snapped these pics of Kathy`s car. It is just too pretty for words. I thought the pic I took of the back window was awesome![/QUOTE
I have gotten more coments of this, I mean back window.......but it's the truth...now we got to get these two together, right Rhonda.

hotrodgrany

You know it would be nice to get another black 07 GT/CS together with us, I mean the gentelman that lives in the Worthington, MN. area, It would even be better the other one that lives in the Rapid City, S.D. area.

Stacey Enderle

anything wrong with this picture,...

My husband just got an idea to do some repairs on my GT/CS, namely replace the flywheel. Anybody see anything wrong with this picture?

It`s a wonder I`m still sane, I think.....

Yeh, I'd say, luckily your car didn't roll off that ramp with him underneath it. Looks like a "red neck" car lift.:icon_pani :eek:

Stacey