• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Car and nostalgia museum

whodat

I finally saw my cousin at his warehouse/museum today. It was unbelievable in person. I had heard about it from another one of my cousins and then seen it on the web. Check it out
www.petevicari.com/Museum_Pg.htm click museum. He also does auctions. This is the new link provided by TraveledGTCS, Thankyou

Last edited:

TraveledGTCS

Before anyone tries this link, don't. I tried and my Norton Antivirus stated this was an unsafe site.
Whodat you may want to contact your cousin and find out what the problem is with the link you supplied.
This is another link to the Museum: www.petevicari.com/Museum_Pg.htm

OP
OP
whodat

whodat

O.K. I changed the link. I do apologize as I didn't have the right link. Thanks for correcting it.