• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

High Country Bob

rvrtrash

I've been gone so much lately it's hard to keep up/catch up, but in case no one else has done it, I want to congratulate HC Bob for his mention in the latest Mustangs and Fords mag. as having a super rare car. Way to go Bob!

Steve

Diesel Donna

::::::::here I go again::::::::::gotta run out and buy a magazine:::::::::::
good job Bob!

BroadwayBlue

Congrats!!

I had the pleasure to speak with Bob on the phone last week. A great guy!!

He was having some PC problems so hopefully he gets them straightened out soon and is back reading the forums.

What month was the mention in? Need to go shopping too.

Sarge

Congrats Bob!

July 2007 issue of Mustangs & Fords, page 41. Story talks about comparing their "Baddest Mustangs ever", and comparison includes BOSS 351, BOSS 429, 428 CJ/SCJ, and 429 CJ/SCJ. Good reading! Now, if only I had one...

Robert

hicountrybob

I've been gone so much lately it's hard to keep up/catch up, but in case no one else has done it, I want to congratulate HC Bob for his mention in the latest Mustangs and Fords mag. as having a super rare car. Way to go Bob!

Steve

I know I'm tooting my own horn,(I'm so tickled), BUT at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup Show at Steamboat Springs, Colorado on June 16, I was approached by Dennis Gage (My Classic Car Show on the Speed Channel) who was riding the streets on Sat. am on a golf cart with his camera crew. They wired me and walked and talked my CJ-HCS with me and of course asked questions about the rarity of the HCS cars, the big engines, the interior choices, taillights on these cars, and bla,bla, bla. They're filming 10-12 months up before they air this Roundup and Dennis said that they notify owners and send us videos of the show as time draws near next spring or summer. They didn't really take all that much time in dialogue and also it was to be edited for his show. I wasn't asked to take him for the RIDE OF HIS LIFE either. But I did have my friends take pictures of the two of us with his arm around my shoulders like we were real pals. I thought this was so neat and one of the 3-4 highlights of my weekend there. HC Bob Teets here. PS, in August at the bar-b-que, I'll fill you in on my Friday autocross runs up there driving my 1947 (customized '50 era) Ford club coupe. What a ride!!!

Mustanger

Bob, that's really cool, congrats!!!! Sounds like Dennis missed out on an E-ticket ride though ...

Mustanglvr

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Way to go Bob!!! I can`t wait to see the show! Were very proud of you and your car!!!