• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Marchal Fog Light Brackets

somethingspecial

After doing some work on the car over the weekend it looks like the only thing I am missing is the spacer. I have Paul's book but I don't see a clear indication of what size the spacer should be. Any idea how big? I'll probably make my own but need to figure out what size is needed.

Check your email, you may find what you need.

OP
OP
A

AADaddy

Well a couple weeks later I finally have it all hooked up and it worked the first time! I was really worried that it may not work. For some reason a previous owner really ripped up the fog light harness under the dash. I took that plan for the spacer to a local machine shop and they made a set for me for $20. Better than I could have done! The before is a faux Lucas setup utilizing Aris lights. Very odd light, looks like a cross between a Marchal and Lucas! Today my California Special is a little more special!

Attachments

• rsz_dsc03995.jpg
    rsz_dsc03995.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 31
  • rsz_dsc04031.jpg
    rsz_dsc04031.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 38