• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Special Birthday

our special

Well, today is the 40th. Birthday of our Special.

She was due on 03-11-1968, but didn't arrive until 03-18-1968.(not sure of time)

She weighed approx. 2738 lbs., length 183.6", height 51.6", width 70.9" and
"I" color- green.

She went to live with her new guardians on March 23-1968, They enjoyed their Special for over 25 years and have many great memories.

In 1995, the original guardians could no longer look after her, so we arranged adoption papers for their special, and she has been a part of our family since then.

Considering that we have a winter storm dumping 35-45 cm. of snow on us today, we will celebrate her 40th. with some goodies for her when the snow goes. ( I'm having cake today. Any excuse for cake will do. lol)

(just for fun, eh)

Cheers, Dave

OP
OP
O

our special

Happy Birthday to your baby Dave!!!

Thank you Donna, I'll pass along your regards.

If I can manage to transport her down your way to attend some events, I may be looking for board & lodgeing until I get there to pick her up.

Just think of the fun you could have with your friends, you could go from white to black stripes and back to white in no time. You could be the fastest stripe installer in town. I won't tell if you don't.

Diesel Donna

Thank you Donna, I'll pass along your regards.

If I can manage to transport her down your way to attend some events, I may be looking for board & lodgeing until I get there to pick her up.

Just think of the fun you could have with your friends, you could go from white to black stripes and back to white in no time. You could be the fastest stripe installer in town. I won't tell if you don't.

I've got you covered Dave, bring it on!