• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Deck Lid Stripes

68gt390

[quote author=Mosesatm link=board=3;threadid=1637;start=0#msg10026 date=1115077577]
Here is a company that offers to sell deck lid stripes only. Don't know anything about them, just stumbled across the website.

http://www.graphic-express.com/ford_68_mustang_gt_&_gt-cs.htm
[/quote]

I used them several years ago to obtain lettering for the lower rear valance on my 91 LX 5.0. Kit was priced reasonably and fit the car perfectly. Also obtained a front window decal which turned out very well.

Don 8)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

[quote author=jbsteven link=board=3;threadid=1637;start=0#msg10028 date=1115079431]
page not found
[/quote]

Sorry about that. When you get the "page not found" page click on the Ford emblem. Next page click on "Mustang - restoration", then click on California Special. That should get you there.

19HCS68

Opps! :-\ That didn't work as planned, but will work anyway. I sure have been having trouble with that quote thing. :-[

Gary