• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to ALL!

P

PNewitt

Best wishes to all of you (and to your families) this holiday season!

Although this is not an "official" dealer option, it makes my GT/CS into a great uh...ornament!

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar

Attachments

• csforxmas.jpg
    csforxmas.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 46

Mustanglvr

Thats a pretty cute picture Paul. Happy holidays to you too. :smile:

rvrtrash

Merry CHRISTMAS Paul and everyone else on the site. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays.
(Paul, your picture reminded me of when I stuffed a 8' tree in my '72 Mach 1. The car smelled like pine for months.)
Steve

TheBlkPearl

Smell of pine is good

Steve,

I love the smell of pine, and fir, especially when freshly cut. I spent many years working in Idaho sawmills where the smells were intense.

Wish all of you a very very merry Christmas!!!! and a GT/CS new year

Randy

rvrtrash

TheBlkPearl said:
Steve,

I love the smell of pine, and fir, especially when freshly cut. I spent many years working in Idaho sawmills where the smells were intense.

Randy

I hope you didn't take my observation as a bad thing. People spend money for those funky little trees to hang off their mirrors to simulate that smell and I got the real deal for nothing extra. :grin:
Steve

Diesel Donna

Paul~

To be a correct 'ornament'...it needs to be mounted on the hood doesn't it? :grin:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

~~~~Donna

68 special

I like the tree on the hood idea. It's gotta have lights. Maybe wire it into the fog light switch? I don't think Paul will go for this.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. I sure hope Santa can get those car parts down the chimney and under the tree.

Bret

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Thanks, Guys! A calender shot? How flattering!

Actually this picture is:

...two little pesky elves stuffed this tree into my trunk while I wasn't looking...dang elves!!

...tree? What tree? This is actually my Extra, Extra LARGE pine scented air freshener. You should see how I tied it to my mirror--with a rope!! I can't see a thing, and it goes all the way to the trunk!

...this works, but you have needles in the trunk forever!, and you get pitch on the spare tire.

ah, the experience of Christmas. This tree was one I bought for (and suprised) my parents in 1993.

Drive Safely.

Paul Newitt

Mustanger

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a goodnight ...

"keep on 'Stanging ..."

Mustanglvr

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year! to the California Special and High Country Special.com family!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I love that site Don.)