• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Wish List: 2010 GT/CS

P

PNewitt

Well, there hasn't been any talk of a 2010 GT/CS (yet), but "if" it were to happen, what type of items would you like to see on it?

Would you like to see a dedicated ducktail spoiler, side script or other emblems? Would you like to see fog lights in the grille (with NO horse?).

Any new items that we've never seen on a GT/CS? Other stripe colors? Body colors?

What would interest you?

And...if you like or don't like the idea of another year of GT/CS? Would another 7,000 be too many (total from '07) to affect a real "limited edition" status?

thanks,
Paul N.

davidathans

I have to agree, the only reason i would want to see one, is if you could magically order one with the shelby GT500 5.4L DOHC motor with the 6 speed....

ford should consider this, seriously....instead of the GT/CS it could be called the green hornet or the black hornet or little red....i thought of a pretty snappy name: "Shelby Special"... a combination of Shelby and California Special, but without the California...more appealing to all other states/countries

2010 Ford Mustang Shelby Special....only trouble is with the initials SS, it would piss off alot of chevy camaro guys haha...it would have to be GT/SS

Last edited:

jason351

I would have to agree with the fact that I would like to see them stop the production of the CS again. In 68 they olny made them one year. What is up with three. Hope there is not a fourth.

albegtcs

I also agree, Ford over produced all the "specialty mustangs" on the S197 platform. I would NOT like to see a 2010 GT/CS. Isn’t time for a new Mach 1 or Boss 302. Wonder how many of those ford will build? 10,000 or 20,000 over a three year period of time. Wonder if the first year they are released ford will state how “limited” the production run will be? Does this scenario Sound familiar to anyone?

mustangj

I'm not excited about another CS for 2010, I think it is time to move on, maybe a Boss or Mach 1, but I just saw some pictures of the new model and it looks pretty good. I found them on AOL.com if anyone is interested.