• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustangs at the Queen Mary Show

joedls

Unfortunately my GT/CS is not ready for the show. But I did register my Mach 1. Anyone else have any of their cars in the show? It would be good to meet up with some of you.

Diesel Donna

:'( I will not be able to attend the Queen Mary show as I am in western New York...my Dad passed away suddenly and I am needed at home. Will be back on the west coast in November. Am sending a friend to take my place..he will be in a beautiful black convertible....66 I think.......Donna :'(

Diesel Donna

Oh my gosh, thank you so very much Cory, Steve and Doug.
A few years ago my dad gave me his 1968 Ford Manual for Mustangs, Comets, Cougars, etc. and I was so thrilled...he was a firefighter and did mechanics in the garage on the side and a TRUE Ford man. So I have found stacks and stacks of Mustang manuals and other books in the garage a few days ago. I will have to make a special trip back here next Spring in order to bring them home...just too much weight to have to mail.
Thanks again for your condolences you are truly Ford family too! ~~~~Donna

Oh yeah...my friend who took my place at the Queen Mary show had a 64 1/2 black convertible...the one that was pushed in! He lost his water pump about 7 miles from Long Beach!

hookedtrout

Always a sad loss when we lose another Ford man with a history of knowledge tucked away. :'(

Cory