• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Who is going to the Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Ford show

joedls

Joe, can you put us down for four? My wife Heather and I will be there for certain but I'm not sure about the couple that we will be traveling with.

If four is not possible just go with the two.

Thank you,
Dave

No problem. I have you down for four.

joedls

...Wish I could be there ;-( You WILL post pictures, no?

I'm sure between all of us going, someone will be able to post pics. You notice how I didn't make any commitments. I did that on purpose because I have been known to run off and leave my camera at home.

Midnight Special

I'm sure between all of us going, someone will be able to post pics. You notice how I didn't make any commitments. I did that on purpose because I have been known to run off and leave my camera at home.

...Oh, that's right. Too much weight on the rear tires. Donna told me all about that... Okay, maybe Lisa or Donna can bring the camera then. ;-))

joedls

OK, so far the count is 14 for dinner. Anyone else before I make the reservations tomorrow? Here's who I have so far:

1 - Jon
2 - Donna
3 - CA girl
2 - tworings
4 - Dave
2 - Joe

Also, are we going to meet at the same place before the show and drive in together?

Mustanger

I know we're all trying our best to organize ourselves to attend this year's FFF show at Knott's, but I think we should also start thinking about contacting the FFF officials regarding '08 FFF show to recognize the 40th year anniversary of our beloved Mustang GT/CS!!! ... "discuss among yourselves" (in my Mike Meyer's "SNL Coffee-Talk" impersonation) ...

Mustanger

Attachments

• lindarichman.jpg
    lindarichman.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

miller511

Classic SNL!!! Those were some funny skits that Mike Myers did.

Re: rvrtrash (Steve's) front license plate on his Galaxie "XL ENT"- first thing that came to mind was Wayne's World... Party on, Garth!!

rvrtrash

Classic SNL!!! Those were some funny skits that Mike Myers did.

Re: rvrtrash (Steve's) front license plate on his Galaxie "XL ENT"- first thing that came to mind was Wayne's World... Party on, Garth!!

You know I never made that connection--BUT I LIKE IT! I'm not worthy.

Steve

P

PNewitt

I know we're all trying our best to organize ourselves to attend this year's FFF show at Knott's, but I think we should also start thinking about contacting the FFF officials regarding '08 FFF show to recognize the 40th year anniversary of our beloved Mustang GT/CS!!! ... "discuss among yourselves" (in my Mike Meyer's "SNL Coffee-Talk" impersonation) ...

What? A New Yooork accent? "Buttah"?... LOL!

First of all, I feel really terrible that I can't make it. A project (For Wall Drug in SD, of all things) has me tied up until the end of May.

I would really appreciate someone to take some good digital photos of the event--and the Specials lined up, too. If anyone can also do some pretty good video, I'd probably put it into the DVD for the Book.

As for 2008; yes, we need to get with the FFF folks, and set something up. I also think that we should do some "regional" GT/CS & HCS get-togethers for '08, too, for our members and owners outside of Calif.

We should plan for '08 ASAP.

Paul N.

CougarCJ

I know we're all trying our best to organize ourselves to attend this year's FFF show at Knott's, but I think we should also start thinking about contacting the FFF officials regarding '08 FFF show to recognize the 40th year anniversary of our beloved Mustang GT/CS!!! ... ...

Doug Reid is still on the Ford Council as far as I know. I am sure that he has been waiting to suggest the GT/CS for next year.

joedls

I made reservations for 14 at the Claim Jumper next to Knott's on Beach Blvd. for 6 PM on 4/21. Reservations are for the California Special party. Be there or be square.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
First of all, I feel really terrible that I can't make it. A project (For Wall Drug in SD, of all things) has me tied up until the end of May.
Awww...C'mon Paul. People are going to think we're the same person because they've never seen us both at the same time. (I'll flip you for who has to be Clark Kent in this little scenario. :wink: )

Anyway, see everyone else at dinner. :grin:

tworings

[
Also, are we going to meet at the same place before the show and drive in together?[/QUOTE]

What time did everyone meet on Sunday last year? Same time this year? At the Starbucks on Beach - right?