• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Christmas 04 Travel - Not Easy Going

68gt390

I know a lot of the folks here in the Central States, up North and back East had some pretty terrible weather over this Christmas travel season. I know here in the Columbus and Central Ohio area wasn't too good. Hope everyone who had to travel made their destinations and enjoyed a safe and happy Christmas. I know for me, I haven't seen this type of winter weather since I left North Dakota in 1986. Everything is covered with Ice. It's beautiful to look at but, driving in it is a totally different story.

Don

Attachments

• MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 16

nfrntau

Very cool photo Don,
We even had snow on Christmas eve here in the Houston area. The first Christmas snow weve had in the 15 years I've lived here.
Second the motion, hope all have had a safe and wonderful Holiday Season
Bill

hookedtrout

Well for what ever reason the weather patterns are sure changing, for the first time that I can ever remember in my lifetime we are days away from January and we don't have a lick of snow here in St. Anthony, Idaho. We usually have several feet by now and we have nothing. ???

Hook

hcsstang

:eek: Look at Cal. all of thr rain along the coast and snow in the mountains about three to four feet. Here in Pa. I hunted deer in 32 inches of snow and thats enough. ???