• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Wiring Question

Tequila

Hi 'all

I was wondering if you could help me identify the wiring harness shown in the picture. The end with the 2 prongs showing (3 wires in total) plugs into the main harness through the firewall. I don't know exactly where the other wires on the end plugs into -- there's a total 4 connectors on one side. Wire with the heat insulation sleeve is also attached to the wiring (hard to see in the pic).

The wires runs alongside the valve left valve cover and plugs into a what looks like a bunch of sensors. My car is a 68, however I came to find out the 302 in there is a 73 Type F engine.

I looked at the 68 wiring diagram book and can't figure out what it is. Perhaps it is unique to a 73 setup. I have AC and Power Steering -- not that it would matter.

Appreciate any help you could provide.
Thanks. RT

Attachments

• 20140526_005500.jpeg
    20140526_005500.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 59

franklinair

I think the A/C clutch power wire is the Green wire on the right side of the photo.

Neil