• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Merry Christmas

rdysart

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'm a new member (3 months) and want to thank you guys and gals for your help and support on many issues. Special thanks to Mr. Newitt and Mr. Teets.

Thanks again,

Rick Dysart

joedls

Merry Christmas to the whole GT/CS community from the DeLosSantos family!!! Stop by for some home-made tamales. We have plenty. We just finished up #350. Now we've tucked the kids in bed and are awaiting Santa's visit.

Midnight Special

Merry Christmas to the whole GT/CS community from the DeLosSantos family!!! Now we've tucked the kids in bed and are awaiting Santa's visit.

...He's on his way!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• rudi.jpg
    rudi.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 26

obwan93001

I know it's kinda late but I was in a homemade tamale induced coma. Just want to say Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to all!!

Now, back to my coma. Where did I leave my blue blanky?