• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale s code 4 speed GT/CS

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

Arlie, The mileage was confirmed at 423,920. The add was updated to reflect this. Thank you for correcting this oversight. Mike

390cs68rcode

I'm amazed one of these cars can go 400k.

My memory had the mileage in the 200's. I guess I need to refresh my memory more often. :sad:

mike in CA

I have to agree that the price is way too high. Especially since all the S code drive train is gone. It means nothing unless it is still there. As is, it is just a small block car witht he wrong tranny. Way too butchered up to be worth anything close to 30K. IMHO that is.

I was an idiot to sell my all original S code car with original matching engine and trans, but we all make stupid decisions. I wish I could turn back the clock and have it back though.

Mike

aemoo28

BEFORE YOU THINK THIS IS TO MUCH, READ

THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BELOW

TOO MUCH

Good luck on this sale. I hate to see PMN without his CS, but life must go on. I'm sure this was a very difficult decision.

tomcwarren

Amy's making a grammatical point - 'to much' is wrong, s/b 'too much'.

While on the grammar subject, it's manual transmission, not 'manuel' (in the VIN decoding section).

Just FYI. :wink:

Tom

GT/CS S Code

eBay "watchers" ...

At least 42 now that I just put a "watch" on this auction. I wonder how many of those 42 "watchers" are from this forum and are just keeping tabs on it to see if anyone actually bids?
It'll be interesting to see what happens with this one ...

Mosesatm

Amy's making a grammatical point - 'to much' is wrong, s/b 'too much'.

While on the grammar subject, it's manual transmission, not 'manuel' (in the VIN decoding section).

Just FYI. :wink:

Tom

That's not how I read Amy's reply.

I read it as meaning she read the entire description as the ad says to, but she still thinks the Buy It Now is too much.

I guess only Amy knows for sure!