• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

PART SUPPLIERS

I recently purchased a 68 GT/CS and I am in need of some restoration parts. I have found numerous parts that I need except for one part. The part I am looking for are the tailight lenses. The lenses on there now are chipped and and cracked. Any information would be greatly appreciated and other helpful hints.

Thanks

68sunlitgold

SCOMANDO440,
I would recommend going to ebay and sending a message to stuleen, he will sell you a NSO pair for $39 each, here is the link to his sale for lenses, if you don't bid on them just click on ask seller a question and ask him if you can buy 2 lenses. I have bought 2 pair from him and was very pleased with them.
Doug

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6770&item=1875223083

PS if you do not have an ebay account you can not ask a question, but I will ask him to send you an email, just confirm your email address is SCOMANDO440@AOL.COM