• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40th Anniversary Caps and Tee Shirts now on ebay

clubpro

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 40th anniversary caps and tee shirts are now on ebay. For those of you that have already ordered I thank you. I have the following cap colors available;

Lime Gold
Brittany Blue
Acapulco Blue
Presidential Blue
Candy Apple Red
Black
White
Meadowlark Yellow

Cheers,

Ron

carezcs

Ron Were you ever able to get a "Gulf Stream Aqua" version or what blue would you suggest as close to it?
Bruce

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Ron, enter your eBay username in your profile here in the forums and then people can click right through to the items you're selling.

Go to "User CP" then "Edit Options". Look for the eBay section and type in your username. Then a link will show up under your name here on the forums.

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

Thanks Jon!

I have added my ebay link so you can click on the link and it will take you to my items for sale.

Bruce,

I am still working on getting an aqua cap. I had to change suppliers because of too many delays and mistakes. I will let everyone know when I find an aqua cap.

Cheers,

Ron