• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Source for PPG Ditzler 32930 paint? updated

390cs68rcode

I am replacing the grill molding and need the above paint. Anyone know where to find this? phone numbers or links would be most helpful.

If I find a source I will post info to this thread.

thanks

found a place that will custom make the color above and will be sending me a pint of it. Also, they are making me a pint of touch up paint in Royal Maroon. It seems that MCA also gives out this businesses phone number for hard to find paints.

www.autocolorlibrary.com

Russ

I've mentioned this before, but if you want an exact match for the Dark argent color, purchase a spray can of Martin Senyor "Cast Blast" paint. This color is low gloss and has a super dark grey, metalic finish. Best of all, you don't have to mix anything, just shoot and spray. Cost is around $6. per can. You can get this paint from Chaffin's Garage in Corona, CA. Phone: (909) 735-4791. This color can be used on the grill trim and the grill itself.

Hope this helps,

Russ

P

PNewitt

For what it's worth--the 32930 color has a slightly warm tint to it (as opposed to a cold grey).

Paul N..