• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday Bob Teets

somethingspecial

Hope you get to do what you want today and all your wishes come true. I know you said you stopped having Birthdays, but have a happy day anyways. Robinette sends her love. Mike

franklinair

Happy Birthday Bob. Hope you have a great day, and hope we can get together again.

Neil

clubpro

Happy Birthday Bob!

Hope that you have a great day with your wonderful wife and sons. Hope to see you this spring or summer.

Cheers,

Ron

Mustanger

Haaaappy Biiiirthdaaaay :thumb: ... and many more ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 16

robert campbell

Bob,
You may be my second Dad after Neil!!! Or with Neil or before Neil!! Crap that sounds weird..... You two guys are the bomb and the cornerstone of our cars!!! I am proud to have met you both and my Dad would love both of you!!

Rob