• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday Franklinair

somethingspecial

Holly Cow. I almost missed it. NEIL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 3/4 of a Century. WOW. Hope you had a great day. Take care my friend. Mike and Robinette.

mbsf1970

Bonne Anniversaire mon ami!!

Your kindness will never be forgotten. You sir are a true throwback to a gentler kinder time!
Stephen

clubpro

Happy belated Birthday Neil,

See how much we rely on Mike Jewell to keep us up to date on birthdays? Now that he is 50 I think that he is starting to lose it a little. Hope that you had a great day with family and friends. I know that you didn't have candles on your cake because they would have had to call the fire marshall. (What's all that smoke coming from Franklin Air? Oh it's just Neil's birthday cake." :)

Cheers,

Ron

robert campbell

Dad,
Happy Birthday!!! As said above you are one of a kind! A throwback for a day gone by that we all learn from everyday. Not just as a Mustang genius, but as how we all should live!!

Rob

franklinair

Thanks for all the well wishes from all friends & acquaintances. We had a fun day, and in fact a fun week.

Neil

Tequila

Same here. Neil, Even though I've never had an opportunity to meet you, you are an awesome inspiration to all of us. Wishing you a very happy belated birthday!!!