• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

darn - I missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-codegtcs

One heckuva discussion that went on about the stang that ended up in the drink. I am just sorry that I missed it as I have thoughts too. Anyway, I am glad to see that no guns were fired off.

Just one thing on value, value is in the eye of the beholder. I think that sometimes we all get a little to caught up in the $ value and not the value of having something rare, fun and the looks we get when we cruise. For me, that is the real value. (in fact I often wonder if I could really get the mulah out of my cars when I consider ALL of my time, money and effort - I guess the bottom line is that cars are very rarely an investment - that is what realestate is for...)

Happy stanging! ;)

Bryce

Please dont reply to this so that I do not end up on the bad side of Admin for re-opening this sore subject. thx.

Yes, interesting...and we still do not know who the mystery man - mrshelbydallas - is.

Please stop asking personal information. It's no ones business as to who I am, unless I make it there business. I don't want to feud about rust issues anymore, but would like to drive the discussion to be oriented to GT/CS specific items. Another thing about the car, the seller coincedently or convienetly always missed photographing the front of the fenders.(he either left it in the garage just enough to miss the lights, or took pictures at such extreme angles, that paralax kept us from seeing them) I could be wrong, and if I am, someone let me know, but didn't Gt/CS's all come with fender lights? Which would lead me to believe, unless I see contrary photos, that the fenders on this car lacked lights. Now I'm forced to make the educated guess that the car had previously been in a front end collision to warrant the replacement of both fenders? I'm suprised I didn't see this before. Maybe car has been in front end colision? Who knows? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2433097341

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I locked the first thread for a reason. More responses from either party will result in them being banned from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.