• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ 2007 Black Convertible New To Forum

Kamakaze911

Im New to this site, I have a 07 Black GT/CS Convertible. Had it for about 2 years now. Hardly get to drive it being out of the country with work. Only 11.5k till this date. I haven't done any upgrades besides the Exhaust. Just put on Pypes H-pipe non cat offroad. It sounds like a beast now. Im looking for any suggestions from anyone with that upgraded their CS/Convertible.

Gabe

J.Bart

hello,
lots of nice people here from all over the USA.
lots of late models with many different upgrades
i have most of the ford racing upgrades, but there are a wide variety of upgraded cars.
even some of the 68's are putting on superchargers
if you have any questions just post them,there's lots of help and input here

davidathans

hello,
lots of nice people here from all over the USA.
lots of late models with many different upgrades
i have most of the ford racing upgrades, but there are a wide variety of upgraded cars.
even some of the 68's are putting on superchargers
if you have any questions just post them,there's lots of help and input here

who needs a supercharger? :) haha

welcome to this website Gabe!

73pony

Welcome to the site. I also have a redfire 2007 convertible. Put a cold air induction system on your baby. You will be surprised the difference. I used Fords system. Not only is it faster, bur your gas milage will increase. John (73pony)

hotrodgrany

Welcome Gabe, and black is so awesome, take it from Hotrodgrany, owner of a 07 GT/CS and there is a wealth of info here. Here is mine. Just go to my gallery pics and see what I have done.

Attachments

• 100_00302.JPG
    100_00302.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 27

OUR P51

Hi Gabe,

Welcome to the site. You will get great help and advice here from these awesome folks who are willing to share knowledge, be it '68 or '05-'09.

robert campbell

You need to talk to "JOEDLS". Great guy and he has his new GT/CS in the mid 11's!!! As David said..... Can you say supercharger? Or, "when atmosphere is not enough"!!

all you need is money!!! and what a great American you will be. You will be like me.... a one man economic stimulus package. I have really been doing my part! About $10k in the last 6 months!

Rob