• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Post your car show or race wins here!

68HCS289

2 for 2 and I wasn't even trying to win any awards for the '68 HCS I hadn't even had 2 weeks, lol. I won 3rd Place at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals a few weekends ago in the 1968 GT-CS/HCS Class after only having her in my possesaion for 3 days. Yesterday I went to a local car show in Falls Township to support the Fire Company and the '68 wins Sponsor's Choice. I love when people inquire about the car because they know it is different because of the rear end, lol. They get a little confused when I try to explain the High Country also and how I am getting ready to restore her correctly. Under construction for now but many are still drawn to her:wink: Such a fun car that's for sure, runs great!!

Attachments

• hcs-win.jpg
    hcs-win.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 39

J.Bart

2 for 2 and I wasn't even trying to win any awards for the '68 HCS I hadn't even had 2 weeks, lol. I won 3rd Place at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals a few weekends ago in the 1968 GT-CS/HCS Class after only having her in my possesaion for 3 days. Yesterday I went to a local car show in Falls Township to support the Fire Company and the '68 wins Sponsor's Choice. I love when people inquire about the car because they know it is different because of the rear end, lol. They get a little confused when I try to explain the High Country also and how I am getting ready to restore her correctly. Under construction for now but many are still drawn to her:wink: Such a fun car that's for sure, runs great!!

way to go!