• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 my plates

cool68

sorry guys about the last post....before and after pics of the plates... if you guys need some plates restored please let me know....the guy who did my plates he local

Attachments

• engine 68 022.jpg
    engine 68 022.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 25
  • cccccccc 005.jpg
    cccccccc 005.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 39
  • cccccccc 002.jpg
    cccccccc 002.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 37

somethingspecial

Alan, those look GREAT. If you don't mind posting, what is the cost of the restoration? Mike

OP
OP
cool68

cool68

Alan, those look GREAT. If you don't mind posting, what is the cost of the restoration? Mike
Hey mike no problem the price for my plates were $190 his prices are from $ 165 to $225 and at $225 that's really bad plates that need a lot of work like dents rust and holes you guys let me know. If you need plates done oh it take him 1 to 4 weeks to do them or sooner it took him a week to do my plates

dalorzo_f

Is the yellow screened on or hand brushed?

I had a set done some time ago and the yellow was done by hand, good 10-footers, but the brush marks show. Pondering a repaint if someone can do a more OEM look... hopefully less $ for just a repaint and the plates are straight and clean, that part was done really well...

OP
OP
cool68

cool68

Is the yellow screened on or hand brushed?

I had a set done some time ago and the yellow was done by hand, good 10-footers, but the brush marks show. Pondering a repaint if someone can do a more OEM look... hopefully less $ for just a repaint and the plates are straight and clean, that part was done really well...
i think its screened.....this is the guy to go to

clubpro

They look fantastic. I'm sure that I was not the only one who looked at your first photos posted and thought there wasn't much difference between the before and after. Happy that you posted the last photos. What a great look restoration job!

Cheers,

Ron