• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 45 Anniversary

mustangman-nl

Hello,

In April 2009 my girlfriend and I (and a lot of other dutch Mustangers) will join the celebration of the Mustang in Birmingham, Alabama. Are there more 68er GT/CS mustangers who will visit the celebration with there GT/CS?

Greetings Reiny

Last edited:

franklinair

I'm seriously thinking of going. Perhaps I'll even have my C/S ready for a road trip. I've made arrangements for replacing the L. front fender & paint next month, then I want to install a black Deluxe interior.

Neil

robert campbell

Reiny,
I want to visit the Netherlands!!! Are you bringing your car to the US? Now that would be fun!!

Rob

OP
OP
mustangman-nl

mustangman-nl

Welcome in the Netherlands

Hello Robert,

Youre welcome in the Netherlands. At this moment we have bad wether, so you can better visit the Netherlands in the summer.
We do not bring our GT CS whit us, the shipping cost are to expensive. Otherwise it would be fun, with the "low" gasprice in the USA it is for us cheap to drive.
In the Netherlans you pay at this moment for one liter gas, €1,33 that is for one gallon $6,60!! And then we have to pay road taxes to!!

Greetings Reiny